|Profile height (min-max)||5 – 80 mm|
|Profile width (min-max)||10 – 80 mm|
|Staple loader capacity||220|
|Max distanza fra le graffe||120 (125)* mm|
|Staple height||7-10-15 mm|
|Staple on request||3-4-5-12 mm|
|Compressed air pressure||6 – 7 Bari|
|Air consumption||4 Nm3 la 5 Bari|
|Working bench height||960 mm|
|Power supplying||220 (110) Volti|
* for each staple insertion
The frame assembling machine Memory Program has been realized for the mass production of small, medium and large sized frames. The machine is equipped with en electronic control system able to execute very quickly the different working cycles, controlled by a program input by the operator and staples can be driven in the same position or in up to 10 positions per corner.
The control system can execute 1 000 working cycles (3,000 on request) that can be controlled or changed in a very easy way and very quickly. The easiness of use of the programs already memorized is due to the special memory program created for the mass production of small and medium sized frames.
The machine is equipped with a staple driver mounted on a movable carriage with a stroke of 140 mm, thus executing large sized frames. It uses special ALFAGRAF staples with “Pulling Power” effect, of several sizes
The Memory Program machine is provided with:
– metallic floor stand;
– double hydraulic pads to have a proper clamping of the large sized and special profiles;
– adjustable tilting fences ;
– staples heads sizes 7, 10 and 15 mm;
– horizontal clamping device to have a perfect joint;
– pneumatic opening staples magazine for a quick reloading;
– air filter regulator and lubricator.
– staples heads sizes 3, 4, 5 and 12mm;
– Working bench extensions;
– Special fences for hexagons;
– Special fences for octagons;
– Memory expansion allowing the filling of 3000 operating programs.